Here's the current version of our 2016 Schedule. We're still working on details and will be opening registration at the end of October.
We're expanding - we're adding a new machine room and bench room. This will allow us to teach more classes and to more fully teach the use of woodworking machines - for example you'll see a new 12 week furniture making intensive in Fall.
Other new courses
- Design / Build Studio (April) - your chance to take four weeks to focus on designing and building a piece of furniture
- Building a Tiny House (April / May) - a four week program to build a solid wood tiny house. More details soon
- Just Joints (July and August) - a five day focus on joinery techniques
- Beginning Relief Carving and Open Studio (June) - two week long classes from Mary May
- Intermediate Digital Design and Fabrication (July)
- Spoon Carving (August) - week long and a weekend class with Jarrod Stonedahl