Thank you for thinking of us! Our goal is to equip our workshops and work benches with high quality reliable tools. Sadly, we cannot accept every tool we're offered. We will be delighted if you can offer an item we're looking for on our wish list.
Alternatively, we're helping Port Townsend High School reestablish it's woodworking program and may be able to find a home for donated tools in their shop.
We are looking for donations of high quality tools in good working condition. Please contact us if you are interested in donating an item on our wish list.
- Bar clamps (standard), 12 ea. of 3 lengths
- F clamps
- Aluminum bar clamps
- I-beam clamps
- Band Clamps
- Work benches, assembly tables & carts (10 workbenches)
- Classroom & Support Fixtures
- Vacuum pump & bag(s)
- HD 18" drill press
- 14" Bandsaw
- Slot Mortiser
- Teaching Tool Set (27 Layout Tools, Planes, Saws & Chisels)
- 4-1/2" Angle Grinder w/ Paddle Switch
- Carving Tools (Sets for 1 class of 10 students)
- Additional Ducting for 304 W Bay Dust Collection
- 10" SawStop table saw & accessories
- Oscilating 3 hp edge sander & belts