Ways to Volunteer
- Are you short on time but want to support the School? Become a social media friend. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Google+. Like our posts, share them with your network, add a comment of your own. Supporting our online presence is a great way to contribute to the success of the School. We look forward to seeing you in cyberspace!
- Participate in Field Days. Roll up your sleeves and help out with maintenance projects. Strong backs needed!
- Enjoy hosting a good party? Join our special event team. We need creative people to help with planning, publicizing and staffing a wide array of events.
- Believe in Preserving the tradition? Become a woodworking mentor. Many of our advanced alumni are interested in pursuing apprenticeships and internships. If you're an experienced woodworker with an interest in passing on your skills, let us connect you!
- Join a board committee. Board committees include Programming, Scholarships, Development, Contract Services and special projects as they arise. Do you have an area of expertise you'd like to contribute? The board welcomes your input. Learn more about our board by visiting their page. You'll see it's a great group of people to work with.