Discounted Local Accommodations
Many of the students who come to the School choose to stay at Fort Worden; others prefer to stay in Port Townsend - Downtown or Uptown. We’ve partnered with selected Port Townsend hotels, inns and B&B’s to offer discounted lodging rates to students attending classes at the School.
Accommodations are very seasonal in Port Townsend and many of these establishments can offer good discounts outside the Summer months.
- Please call them and speak directly with the Innkeeper. The School cannot make reservations for you.
- Identify yourself as a student taking classes at the School, and ask about the “School of Woodworking student discount rates”
- Discounts will vary - based on length of stay, week day vs weekend, time of year, etc.
Hints and tips
- Some of the establishments will offer an additional discount if you do not require full hospitality service. For example:
- Breakfast, if offered, might be waived
- Full, daily linen & housekeeping might be changed to every second or third day
- Also, some establishments offer less “luxurious,” but still perfectly adequate accommodations at lower prices.
- Call and explore possible options.
Hotels & Inns & cottages
Aladdin Motor Inn
Washington St, Port Townsend
925 Water St, Port Townsend
7th and Sheridan, Port Townsend
1004 Water St, Port Townsend
Bishop Victorian Hotel
714 Washington St, Port Townsend
Pilot's Seaside Cottage
Point Hudson Marina
327 Jackson St, Port Townsend
Port Townsend Inn
2020 Washington St, Port Townsend
Swan Hotel and Cottages
222 Monroe St, Port Townsend
1807 Water St, Port Townsend
Water Street Hotel
635 Water St, Port Townsend
330 Benedict St,Port Townsend
Inn at Waterfront Place
632A Waterfront Place, Port Townsend